Friday 10 September 2010

The Wayne and Coleen Show...

Is it just me or is anyone else sick and tired of this trashy duo? Don’t get me wrong, I feel sorry for the girl, but for the life of me I cannot see what possessed Coleen to date this mini-shrek in the first place. She is a stunning woman and has clearly been successful on her own, so why does she feel the need to stand by him, especially now she is making her own independent way in the world?

Ultimately it is their fame, and his ludicrous pay cheques which have probably led to their downfall, but having their faces in the papers everyday probably isn’t helping the situation. As annoying as they are, like all people going through a crisis it would probably be easier for them if they weren’t under the constant glare and scrutiny of the media spotlight. And let’s face it, wouldn’t it be nice for us "Jo public" to have a nice rest from the ghastly Wayne and Coleen show!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment